Are you looking for compassionate, therapeutic support as you navigate through a painful challenge or life transition? Could you use help developing successful coping mechanisms for a particularly stressful situation?
I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and one of my specialties is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. My work is focused on finding solutions by collaborating with you to evaluate and work through your situation.
My style is warm, interactive and nurturing. I create a safe, supportive environment that enables us to work together on dealing with your challenges. I will often give you “homework” to do in between sessions. I provide short and long-term therapy and can work with you as an individual, couple or family.
Warm, Interactive Therapy
If you have any of the following concerns, I would like to help you:
- You want to rebuild an intimate connection and a feeling of closeness with your partner.
- Your relationship has ended and you want to move beyond the pain.
- You have anxiety and fear about the future.
- You suffer from depression.
- You have lost a loved one.
- You are dealing with trauma or PTSD.
- You suffer from chronic health issues and need emotional support.
- You want to heal from narcissistic abuse.
My office is located in San Rafael, California. I work with clients in Marin County, Sonoma County, San Francisco and the East Bay. As I am licensed in California, I can conduct telehealth sessions throughout the state. Please contact me to learn more about the work we can do together. I look forward to speaking with you.