Healing Therapy for Loss and Grief
Grief is a natural reaction to loss and it can encompass a range of feelings, thoughts and behaviors. Each person experiences grief differently. You might feel sadness, yearning, guilt, regret, anger or a sense of meaninglessness. Alternatively, you might even feel a sense of relief. Whatever your feelings, therapy can help you understand the bereavement process and give you the support you need to move through your grief.
If you have suffered a painful loss in your life, I would like to help. My loss and grief therapy is focused on solutions. We will look at your situation together and search for insights into the change that has occurred so that you can clearly understand your new reality and the choices you have. I will create a safe, supportive environment for you to work through your feelings.
Warm, Nurturing Support
If any of the following life transitions has happened to you and you would like nurturing and practical therapeutic support, I would like to help you:
- You are dealing with the loss or death of a family member, friend or colleague and need support coping with the wide range of feelings and thoughts you are experiencing
- You lost your job, which leaves you without the confidence needed to seek new employment.
- Your relationship or marriage has ended and you are filled with sadness or anxiety.
- You are feeling loss because you are dealing with a health issue.
- You are grieving as a reaction to getting older.
My office is located in San Rafael, California. I work with clients in Marin County, Sonoma County, San Francisco and the East Bay. As I am licensed in California, I can conduct telehealth sessions throughout the state. Please contact me to learn more about the work we can do together. I look forward to speaking with you.