Compassionate Relationship and Couples Counseling
Your relationship with your spouse or significant other is likely the strongest bond that you will develop in your lifetime. When you experience a loss of connection or trust with your partner, everything else can suffer. You may feel lonely, depressed or angry. You might bring less than your “best” to your daily interactions.
My relationship counseling is solutions based – we will look at your situation together and create a strategy that works for you.
Therapy That Finds Solutions
I can provide relationship counseling with you individually or couples counseling with both you and your partner. If you have some of the following (or other) concerns, please contact me:
- You feel that you and your partner are drifting apart and you desire to rebuild an intimate connection.
- You and your partner have constant disagreements and you want to learn tools for better communication.
- You want to feel seen and heard in your relationship.
- There are substance abuse and/or co-dependency issues affecting your relationship.
- You are dealing with a current crisis or stressful life transition that is affecting your relationship.
- You are having parenting issues.
My office is located in San Rafael, California. I work with clients in Marin County, Sonoma County, San Francisco and the East Bay. As I am licensed in California, I can conduct telehealth sessions throughout the state. Please contact me to learn more about the work we can do together. I look forward to speaking with you.